I have tagged the month of May as the Month of Food because first the #GTBankFoodDrink Fair (see post here) and then the Foodilicious Fair brought to you by the curators of the Lagos Home Show and Foodie in Lagos (see press release here) – those who get the newsletters are in the know so sign up to get the gist when its hot here. Honestly, just buy “agbo jedi jedi” to cleanse before these events.
Now on to it, Chef Raphael Duntoye is in Lagos for the GTBank Food & Drink Fair and one lucky Foodie in Lagos reader will get a chance to have a meal made by Chef R and review it with Foodie in Lagos… Yup!
Who is Chef R?
Chef Raphael is the Chef Patron of an award winning kitchen at La Petite Maison which are currently in London, Dubai (one of the best), Abu Dhabi, Istanbul and Miami. He also reopened the acclaimed oldest private members club in London, The Arts Club, as the Chef Director in May 2013.
The rules are very easy, all you have to do is register for the event HERE and leave a comment on this post in the comment box letting FIL know you have registered and why Foodie in Lagos should pick you. The end. Too easy right? The giveaway is valid for 24 hours and we’ll announce the winner tomorrow. Goodluck!
- Make this easy for us by using your real face name even if you do decide to abbreviate (Eg John Doe could be J. Doe or John D.) as this is because we have to check with the name that was used to register and it won’t be a nickname. The email address should also be correct (this is not visible to the public)
- You must be based in Lagos to participate
- The Masterclass for Chef Raphael is on Monday, May 2nd at 3pm at the GTBank Food and Drink Fair in Oniru Axis, Victoria Island, Lagos
- You have to be absolutely sure that you will be available for the 2nd of May and time before entering for the giveaway or else it would be unfair to deprive someone else who would be available a chance to have this
- Upon announcement, the Winner has 12 hours from announcement to redeem his/her prize or else it moves to another individual