Without intentions to throw panic in the air, you and I would agree that Lagos can be chaotic sometimes. Lagos is known for three things – Traffic, Food, and Fun, which is where you come in. In Lagos, you need to touch base on a bit of everything; that’s the rule. To get to fun places, you must pass through the traffic no matter how little, and you will arrive at the destination where food would be a part of your consolation. This is how we come in. We have made a list of places and activities you should engage in this Christmas season if you find yourself in Lagos. It would be worth it.
1. We promised you there would be food as consolation, that is why our first recommendation is that you go bowling at Rufus and Bee located at Twinwaters. Their header on Instagram reads EAT, DRINK, and PLAY, which is all you need this season. Rufus and Bee have the arcade game option, a bowling space, and kiddies’ games. It is all round fun for everyone. Will you visit?
2. Fuji Opera- If you are big on exploring every type of music, this is one event you shouldn’t miss this December. It is a new dimension of entertainment worth exploring, and there is an open show for December 8th. We recommend it. This December is the perfect time to yell “Ade ori okin” because it’s been a long year.
3. You could also visit the Laquatic Waterpark in Landmark Beach- The first inflatable water park in Nigeria. We recommend you visit with loved ones or a group of friends; there would be so many memories to create. Of course, there are life jackets, so you have nothing to worry about. Time to reconnect with childhood memories.
4. If you are a big fan of music, Fela, or anything Afrocentric, we suggest you visit the Afrika shrine for a live show. It would be a lot of fun. You might want to pass if you are allergic to smoke.
5. If you are big on movies, romance, and intimacy, we suggest you visit Classic Lagos, an outdoor cinema in Ikoyi. A private cinema experience that brings avid film lovers together over Classic Movies, Cocktails & a Vintage Jazz Ambience, you will definitely love it. Who doesn’t love a place with cocktails?
6. If you are very energetic, you should visit Lagos Paintball space in Magodo with your friends. It would be a great activity to engage in this December; it would be worth your time and energy.
7. If you like JetSki rides, Kayaking, Boat cruises, and Fishing, you should visit Laygos Watercraft in Landmark Beach. You would love it. These are activities that make you exercise your body, manage stress, create moments, and enjoy yourself.
That’s about a few of our suggestions, tell us in the comments which of these places you would visit.