Been following this account on Instagram for a while and heard some lovely things about her Shaki (Tripe) bites. Yes oh! Toasted Shaki Bites with agege bread. Yummerz!
“Biscuitboneblog focuses on fusing African cuisines with different cultures. Our toasted sandwiches are a playful mix of Nigerian, European and Asian techniques”.
Probably one of the most interesting menus at our food fair. Chef B will be serving up some authentic Italian cuisine for guests. I’m definitely camping here…
Take a look at the Menu:
- Pasta prosciutto e panna (ham and cream pasta)
- Pasta al pesto
- Slow cooked goat meat ragu with mash
- Il brasato (slow cooked beef cooked in red wine cinnamon and othe spices, takes 30hrs from start to finish) served with mash
- Pasta with sausages and leeks
- Moroccan lamb stew and raisin couscous
- Gambian Jollof with chicken or fish
- Calamari a La Plancha
- Shrimps Stuffed in Apple
- Guinness Baileys Brownies with Pretzel and Espresso
- Lemon fruity chip cookies
- Giant cookies
- Oreo stuffed Cookies
- Nutella Mexican Chocolate Cookies
- Nutella Brownies
- White Chocolate Blondies
- Coconut Butterscotch Cookies
- Pound cakes
With each purchase, you get free cake donuts
The weather has been crazy hot and Slush Queen will be serving some brain-freezing delicious slushies in different flavours at the Fair :).
NUTTY-SNACK is a tasty peanut-snack locally made from fresh groundnut coated in batter.
It consists of a healthy blend of fine flour, pure vegetable oil and other natural ingredients, providing high and healthy nutritional value with each serving. This comes in three unique variants.
NUTTY-SNACK is proudly Nigerian.
V.Treats is a dessert company specialising in poffertjes, waffles on a stick, cupcakes and more.
“Meet the Vendors”